sourced by https://mealplanner.chooseveg.com
- Onion 1
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Red skin potato 2
- Frozen corn 1/2 cup
- Olive oil 2 tsps
- No-salt canned diced tomatoes 1 can
- Low-sodium vegetable stock/broth 3 cups
- Frozen lima beans 1 1/2 cups
- Frozen kale 1 cup
- Apple cider vinegar 2 tsps
- Salt-free chili powder 1 tsp
- Cumin 1/2 tsp
- Mustard 1/2 tsp
- Salt & pepperto taste
- Sugar2 tsps
- Produce Prep: Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Rinse and chop the red skin potato(es) into ½-inch chunks. Measure out the frozen corn and set aside.
- To a large soup pot, add the olive oil and bring up to medium heat. (To make the recipe oil-free, substitute water for oil and stir frequently.) Add the onions and cook until slightly translucent (5-7 minutes). Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute, stirring.
- Add the canned diced tomatoes, vegetable stock/broth, red skin potatoes and frozen lima beans. Bring up to a constant simmer and set a timer for 20 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn and frozen kale to the pot, along with the apple cider vinegar, chili powder, cumin and mustard. Simmer for another 10 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, vinegar and sweetener to taste. Serve hot!