Vitamins, do you or don’t you need supplements?
Vitamins, we all know what they are, yet many of us don’t know what if we are deficient.
Firstly why do we need vitamins?
- They are vital to grow, develop and repair.
- Support energy release from nutrients.
- Maintain healthy hair and skin.
- Help other nutrients be used in our body (Vitamin D is required to absorb Calcium)
Deficiencies can lead to serious illness
Overload can be serious too.
The body can store some but not all – we need to maintain a regular intake
Eating a large rainbow salad or extra helping of broccoli is not going to provide you with extra vitamin C for a few days, your body removes what is not required at that time.
Brilliant biotic boost
The hardy spore form friendly bacteria Bacillus coagulans is resistant to harsh stomach acid. It is great for travel and does not need refrigeration.
Bacillus coagulans is a transient bacteria in the gut but helps to feed some of the resident strains. Pro-daily has a guaranteed 150 million viable bacterium encapsulated with FOS to further encourage growth of the friendly bacteria. This is great to take after illness or antibiotics and is perfect for all the family.
Available in small, easy-to-swallow tablets. Non-dairy.
- With Bacillus Coagulans, one of nature’s toughest strains of friendly bacteria
- Also contains FOS, a prebiotic, which helps feed the friendly bacteria
- Survives high temperatures so no need for refrigeration
- Perfect for travelling
- Useful to take during and after antibiotics
- Dairy free.
High potency multivitamin/mineral
This high potency multi-vitamin and mineral formula offers all the key nutrients in their optimum form for better absorption and assimilation. For example, pyridoxal-5-phosphate for Vitamin B6, and citrate minerals. Also includes trace minerals, such as Molybdenum, Manganese and Chromium, as well as Choline and Inositol, not normally found in other multis.
- A year-round best seller
- Perfect for all the family
- Contains 24 essential nutrients
- Optimum forms for enhanced absorption
- Complete and comprehensive daily supplement to suit most needs
- Contains full B complex, antioxidant vitamins and important minerals
Contains Vitamin A. Do not take if pregnant or planning pregnancy.
Not available in Ireland.
ORGANIC OMEGA 3:6:9 BALANCE OIL
Perfect 2:1 omega 3 to omega 6 balance
This fresh, natural tasting formula provides cold pressed, 100% Organic, unrefined Flax Seed and Sunflower Seed oils, plus Extra Virgin Olive oil, protected with natural antioxidants. Today’s modern diets can provide an excess of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids, which creates an imbalance in the body. Omega 3:6:9 Balance Oil provides the perfect 2:1 balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6, with added Omega 9. Fatty acids make up the cell walls of every cell in the body and make hormone-like substances, important for many body processes. Omega 3 and 6 also support a healthy heart and arteries, eyes and brain. Use in salads, on potatoes and vegetables or straight from the spoon. For added lignans and fibre, mix with Organic Sprouted Flax Seeds.
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 6 weeks.
- Essential omegas in ideal ratio to help combat imbalances in today’s diet
- Also contains omega 9 to help support heart and immune health
- Perfect used in salad dressings, drizzled on potatoes and vegetables or taken straight from the spoon
- 100% organic unrefined flax seed, sunflower seed and extra virgin olive oil,
- Protected with natural antioxidants
- Not suitable for cooking
Fibre Sprouted Flax Seed Fibre
ORGANIC SPROUTED FLAX SEEDS
A living ‘Superfood’
Naturally sweet, Sprouted Flax Seeds are a good source of dietary fibre, lignans and the essential omegas 3 and 6. Indeed the process of sprouting increases the seeds’ nutrient content. Sprouted Flax Seeds are milled to a coarse, golden powder without using heat. Blend into drinks, stir into yoghurt or sprinkle over breakfast cereal. Tastes great straight from the spoon without oiliness.
- Excellent source of fibre, lignans and Omegas 3, 6 and 9
- Sprouting increases nutrient content and decreases ’anti-nutrients’ for enhanced bio-availability
- Easily digestible and gentle on the stomach
- Naturally sweet, delicious blended into drinks, smoothies, yoghurts or sprinkled over breakfast cereal
- Also tastes great straight from the spoon
Why are they a superfood? Because they provide loads of nutrients in an easily digestible form.
Unsure of what vitamins you may be lacking in? Click this link to request a Vitamin Assessment.
You can download the PDF Vitamin Guide and see how to naturally boost your vitamin intake.