Simple realistic change
Over the past couple of weeks many new clients have asked similar questions during their early consultations, “I know what I want to do but I don’t know where to start’.
And the truth is…
“It really is very simple” is my usual response and then I talk them through realistic goal setting and vision targets.
However I also ask one key question “Are YOU sure YOU want to change your …….. ?” (eating habits, career, lifestyle, weight, sugar intake, wine intake etc.)
The simple change you have to make has to be important to YOU and nobody else. If you do not have the inner desire to change, that change, no matter how hard you try, will not be sustained and you will be back where you started….
Simple Realistic Changes
Try This Today:
- Start with a Big Vision – This can be so wild it seems completely unrealistic – however, it has to be something YOU truly want. Not something you think you may like, or others would like you to do or be, it has to be YOUR inner want
- Break that goal down into small simple achievable goals. So you want to run the marathon yet you currently lead a sedentary lifestyle. The first goal will be to walk every evening after work for 20 mins for 7 days. Then increase for the following week to 30 minutes. YOU can achieve these small manageable changes and the rewards will ultimately be huge and sustainable for the rest of your life, because YOU are in control, YOU are achieving, YOU are making the changes for YOU
- Reward yourself at each goal. This can be anything you truly enjoy. Maybe by walking every evening you are eating less snacks, save that money and buy yourself a new exercise/sports t-shirt at the end of 4 weeks. Again a visible reward that will remind you of your success every time you wear it is far more effective than a celebratory meal.
It look’s very easy doesn’t it? It is…….
But I want YOU to know that I never said making the change is easy!
Because we have developed ‘want’ and ‘now’ attitudes towards life… we give up when we don’t see immediate results.
People rush to achieve their goals and fail.
Don’t set YOURSELF up to fail
Don’t turn away from the opportunity to start making positive changes to your health and lifestyle…..
Trust me, it’ll work.
You don’t need an overly-complicated, 48-step process to get your life on track… Though I can create one if you really insist……
I imagine time is not on your side to read pages of instructions and watch videos…….
Yet Simplistic Change is…….
Thats why this is so effective and why my clients return again and again to keep making small changes that are collectively resulting is huge life changing results.
Simple 45 minute video calls to identify your target and methods to achieve your goals….. that’s all it takes to start making YOUR small changes make a different to your lifestyle.
I specialise in helping make changes to:
- Reduce Bloat and tender abdomens
- Reduce irritability and mood swings
- Reduce sugar intake
- Improve Joint mobility
- Improve digestion and reduce elimination problems
- Reduce the risk of urinary tract infections
- Improve mental wellbeing
- Improve energy levels
- Improve skin health
Plus many more…
Contact me at http://www.nutritionbodyandsoul.com/contact/